Academic Year 2024 (first semester)
The Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Administration, at Master's and Doctorate levels, announces the opening of applications for the selection of candidates to fill vacancies for the first semester of the 2024 school year, from September 1st to November 10th, 2023.
The Master's Degree in Business Administration requires the accomplishment of ANPAD testing (http://www.anpad.org.br/), which assesses the training in Portuguese, English, in addition to logical, quantitative and analytical reasoning.
Application will be made online only.
The candidate must submit the following documents:
- Copy of identity card or other nationally valid identification document for Brazilian candidates;
- Copy of birth or marriage certificate;
- Copy of CPF;
- Copy of the academic record of the undergraduate course (s);
- Double-sided copy of the diploma (s) of the undergraduate course (s), registered, of a course recognized by the MEC;
- Double-sided copy of the master's degree diploma, for PhD candidates;
- Copy of the Master's Course Transcript, for PhD candidates;
- Lattes Curriculum updated less than 6 (six) months ago;
- Document supporting the ANPAD Test, valid for 2 (two) years - mandatory for PhD candidates;
Masters candidates who do not have the supporting document for the ANPAD Test may submit the Research Pre-Project with up to 03 (three) pages containing the research theme, objective, question or problem, theoretical framework and justification. In this case, the successful candidates must sign, in the enrollment, a term committing themselves to carry out the next edition of the ANPAD Test.
- Candidates for the Doctorate approved for the third stage - written evaluation - must present the pre-project until the date until the date of accomplishment of this stage. The pre-project must contain a maximum of 20 (twenty) pages (double-spaced and Times New Roman size 12); cover with research title and name of the candidate, and the following structure: a) title; b) summary; c) introduction, presenting a research problem; d) justification; e) theoretical foundation; f) proposed methodological procedures; g) execution schedule and h) bibliographic references.
- Proof of proficiency, for Doctoral candidates, provided by an officially recognized body, in a foreign language other than the one evaluated in the Master's.
- In the absence of official attestation at the time of registration, proficiency can be proven until the Qualification Exam;
- Registration fee in the amount of R $ 45.00 (*);
- Copy of the proof of payment of the registration fee.
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
- Copy of the National Register of Foreigners (RNE) or evidentiary document as regards regular residence in Brazil;
- CELPE-BRAS Certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese language (http://portal.inep.gov.br/acoes-internacionais/celpe-bras). May be accepted the protocol of enrollment in the examination.
Candidates who attended undergraduate or Master's degrees in foreign institutions must submit the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcript and duly revalidated graduation course diploma, according to current legislation, except in the case of international agreements, provided that they are incorporated by Brazil;
- Copy of academic record and Master's degree, duly recognized by a Brazilian program recognized by CAPES, for Doctoral candidates.
(*) The enrollment fee shall be payable by bank payment slip generated in the end of filling out an on-line enrollment form. The bank payment slip shall not be paid in the treasury department of UNIP.
Applicants must send digital copies of the documents, in PDF format, to the email: email@example.com. Only legible copies and original sizes will be accepted.
In case of approval in the selective process, all documents shall have its originals submitted at the time of enrollment.
It shall not be accepted enrollments with partial delivery of the documentation or illegible documents and that do not meet strictly the provisions established herein.
The selection of the Master's Degree comprises:
Phase I - Enrollment and Delivery of Documents
The enrollment shall only be validated upon payment of the bank payment slip and sending full documentation within the time limit set.
Validation is done by confirmation email sent to the candidate.
Phase II - Curriculum Analysis (Eliminatory)
Masters and Doctorate candidates will have their curricula evaluated, considering the following dimensions: Academic background (improvement courses, lato sensu graduate and stricto sensu graduate courses); Scientific Production (articles in congresses, articles in scientific journals, scientific initiation project, among others); Academic Professional Experience .
- with less than 200 points in the ANPAD Test, or without the score in it, they are submitted to the analysis of the curriculum. Successful candidates move on to Stage III - Written Assessment.
- with 201 to 300 points in the ANPAD Test go straight to Stage III - Written Evaluation.
- with more than 300 points in the ANPAD Test, or who have a favorable opinion in the evaluation of the Research Project, automatically proceed to Step IV - Interview.
Phase III - Writing to candidates approved in Phase II (Eliminatory)
Writing on the theme of the area, with text provided in English and answers in Portuguese. The use of a printed dictionary is allowed. Successful candidates go on to Phase IV - Interview.
Phase IV - Interview (Eliminatory)
Interview with those approved in Phases II and III.
PHASE I - ENROLLMENT AND DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
From September 1st to November 10th, 2023
PHASE II - CURRICULUM ANALYSIS
November 22, 2023 (Friday), from 2 pm - Result of those approved for Stage III (less than 200 points or no score in the ANPAD Test) and for Stage IV (more than 300 points in the ANPAD Test ).
PHASE III - WRITING TEST TO CANDIDATES APPROVED IN PHASE II
November 29, 2023 (Wednesday), at 10 am – Written test.
November 29, 2023 (Wednesday), from 6 pm – Announcement of the candidates approved for Stage IV – Interview.
PHASE IV - INTERVIEW FOR CANDIDATES APPROVED IN PHASES I, II and III
December 6, 2023 (Wednesday), from 9 am - Interview with candidates directly approved in Stage II (more than 300 points in the ANPAD Test or favorable opinion in the evaluation of the Research Project) and with candidates approved in the Stage III.
IMPORTANT: The tests and interviews will be carried out in person at the Indianópolis campus, at Rua Doutor Bacelar, 1212 - 4th floor - Vila Clementino - São Paulo - SP.
December 11, 2023 (Monday), from 18:00 - Disclosure of those approved.
Registration must be made, in person, at the Program Secretariat, from January 08 to 19, 2024, at which time the candidate must:
1 - Submit the following original documents:
- Identity Card or other identity document with national validity for Brazilian candidates;
- CPF (Individual Taxpayer);
- Birth or Marriage Certificate;
- Graduation Course Diploma of course recognized by MEC, registered;
- School History of the Undergraduate Course recognized by MEC;
- Diploma of the Master Course in course recommended by CAPES, registered, for candidates to the Doctorate;
- School History of the Master's Course in a course recommended by CAPES, candidates for the Doctorate;
- 2 3x4 photographs (recent);
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
- National Register of Foreigners (RNE) or evidentiary document as regards regular residence in Brazil;
- CELPE-BRAS Certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese language. May be accepted the protocol of enrollment in the examination.
Candidates that have a degree or Master degree in foreign institutions must submit the following documents:
- Academic transcript and diploma of the undergraduate course duly revalidated, according to the current legislation, except in the case of international agreements, provided they are incorporated by Brazil.
- School transcript and Master's degree, duly recognized by a Brazilian program recognized by the CAPES, for candidates for the Doctorate.
2 - Sign the Contract for Provision of Educational Services.
3 - Make the choice of the subjects to be studied in the semester.
4 - Take the bank payment slip for the payment of the registration.
Address of the Postgraduate Secretariat (Stricto Sensu) of UNIP:
Rua Dr. Bacelar, 1212 - 4th floor - Vila Clementino - São Paulo - SP
ZIP CODE 04026-002
Opening Hours: from Monday to Friday (except holidays), from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Secretary of the Program: Aline Nascimento
Telephone: (+55 11) 5586-4040
START DATE OF CLASSES:
February 19, 2024 (Monday)
The Master's Program in Administration has PROSUP scholarships offered by CAPES.