Academic Year 2024 (first semester)
The Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Environmental and Experimental Pathology, at the Master's and Doctorate level, announces the opening of registrations for the selection of candidates to fill vacancies for the first semester of the academic year of 2024, in the period of September 1st to November 10th, 2023.
Application will be made online only.
The candidate must submit the following documents:
- Copy of the identity card or other identity document with national validity for Brazilian candidates;
- Copy of birth or marriage certificate;
- Copy of the CPF (Individual Taxpayer);
- Copy of academic transcript of graduation courses;
- Copy of academic transcript of the Master's Degree (only for Doctorate);
- Copy of graduation diploma of course recognized by MEC;
- Copy of the Master's degree diploma of course recommended by CAPES (only for Doctorate);
- Documented Curriculum Lattes - CNPq (required);
- Enrollment fee in the amount of BRL 45.00 (*);
- Copy of payment receipt of the enrollment fee.
- Candidates for the Doctorate, with a Master's degree obtained by the UNIP, must present a letter of acceptance of orientation signed by the tutor (attachment 1). DOC
Foreign candidates must submit as well:
- Copy of the National Register of Foreigners (RNE) or evidentiary document as regards regular residence in Brazil;
- CELPE-BRAS Certificate of sufficiency in Portuguese language (http://portal.inep.gov.br/acoes-internacionais/celpe-bras). May be accepted the protocol of enrollment in the examination.
Candidates that have a Graduation or Master's Degree in foreign institutions must submit the following documents:
- Copy of the academic transcript and graduation diploma duly revalidated, according to current legislation, except in the event of international agreements, provided that are incorporated by Brazil, for candidates to Master's Degree.
- Copy of the academic transcript and diploma of Master's Degree, duly recognized by Brazilian program recognized by MEC, for the candidates to the Doctorate.
(*) The enrollment fee shall be payable by bank payment slip generated in the end of filling out an online enrollment form.
The bank payment slip shall not be paid in the treasury department of UNIP.
Candidates should send digital copies of the documents, in PDF format, to the e-mail: email@example.com and wait for confirmation of receipt. Only legible copies and original sizes will be accepted.
In case of approval in the selection process, all documents must have their originals presented at the time of registration.
It shall not be accepted enrollments with partial delivery of the documentation or illegible documents and that do not meet strictly the provisions established here in.
The selection of the Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Environmental and Experimental Pathology (Master and Doctorate) comprises:
PHASE I – ENROLLMENT AND DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS (Eliminatory)
September 1 to November 10, 2023
Registration will only be validated upon payment of the bank slip and submission of complete documentation within the stipulated period.
The lack of Curriculum Lattes – CNPq will automatically annul the registration. Validation is done by confirmation email sent to the candidate.
PHASE II – SELECTION EXAMINATION ONLY FOR CANDIDATES APPROVED IN PHASE I (on-line)
November 24, 2023 (Friday), from 9 am to 12 pm - Written test and Proficiency Test.
- Written Examination on Immunology and Pathology
- Proficiency Test in English (Master's Degree) (*)
- Proficiency Test in English, French or Spanish (Doctorate) (*)
- Curriculum Analysis
(*) The use of the dictionary is allowed. Doctorate candidates shall present, if applicable, the certificate of a foreign language other than of that submitted in Master's Degree.
PHASE III – INTERVIEW TO CANDIDATES APPROVED IN PHASES I AND II
November 29, 2023 (Wednesday), from 5 pm – Announcement of candidates approved for Stage III – Interview.
December 1, 2023 (Friday), from 9 am – Interview (online)
IMPORTANT: The exam and interview will be conducted via videoconference and online forms. The links will be sent by e-mail.
December 11, 2023 (Monday), after 6 pm – Disclosure of approved candidates
Registration must be made, in person, at the Program Secretariat, from January 08 to 19, 2024, at which time the candidate must:
- Submit the following original documents:
a) Identity Card or other identification document with national validity, for Brazilian candidates;
c) Birth or Marriage Certificate;
d) Graduation Course Diploma from a course recognized by MEC, registered;
e) Academic History of the Graduation Course from a course recognized by MEC
f) Diploma of Master's Degree from a course recommended by CAPES, registered (only for PhD);
g) Academic History of the Master's Degree recommended by CAPES (only for PhD);
h) 2 3x4 photographs (recent).
Foreign candidates must also present
i) National Registry of Foreigners (RNE) or document proving regular permanence in Brazil, for foreign candidates;
j) CELPE-BRAS certificate of Portuguese language proficiency, for foreign applicants. The exam registration protocol can be accepted.
Candidates who studied at foreign institutions must present the following documents
k) School transcript and diploma of the undergraduate course duly revalidated, according to the legislation in force, except in the case of international agreements, provided they are incorporated by Brazil, for Master's candidates;
l) School transcript and Master's degree diploma, duly recognized by a Brazilian program recognized by MEC, for PhD candidates.
- Sign the Contract for Provision of Educational Services;
- Make the choice of the subjects to be studied in the semester;
- Take the bank payment slip for the payment of the registration.
Address of the Postgraduate Secretariat (Stricto Sensu) of UNIP:
Rua Dr. Bacelar, 1212 – 4th floor – Vila Clementino – São Paulo – SP
ZIP CODE 04026-002
Secretary of the Program: Daniele Mota
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 8:30 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm.
START DATE OF CLASSES:
February 19, 2024 (Monday)
The Graduate Program in Environmental and Experimental Pathology has PROSUP scholarships offered by CAPES.